Careers at Valley Preparatory School
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions for the 2016-2017.
- Part-time Middle School Math
Candidates applying should forward their comprehensive resumes to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. PLEASE PUT THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL.
VPS is committed to providing each student with an exemplary education based upon the ideals of Holistic Education. Central to that work are our FIVE “Institutional Commitments”. We are seeking faculty and staff who subscribe to these ideals and who wish to collaborate, innovate, and make a positive difference within the VPS community. Our Institutional Commitments are:
Professional Learning Communities
– Maintain a professional demeanor with students, parents, and colleagues.
Common, Guaranteed, Viable Curriculum
– Develop and refine quality units to clarify intended teaching and learning
Evidence of Learning and Performance
– Implement Assessment Guidelines to establish clarity, consistency, and coherence
– Use data or evidence to inform decision-making
Great Teaching and Learning – Every Student, Every Day
– Use appropriate instructional practices to support mastery of desired learning outcomes
Integration of Technology
– Utilize technology integration to extend and enrich student learning